First Class Wheel and Tire Protection
Protect your investment against unexpected hazards the road might throw your way. First Class Wheel and Tire Protection will help cover the cost to replace your tires and wheels if they are damaged by a covered road hazard -- such as a pothole, nail, tree limb, or other debris. It's a feeling of security you won't want to do without.
The Administrator/Obligor is Safe-Guard Products International, LLC, except in Florida where the Administrator/Obligor is Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation, Florida License Number 60126
Protect the parts that keep you rolling.
Great performance starts by protecting what connects your vehicle to the road. First Class Wheel and Tire Protection will help cover the cost to replace your wheels and tires if they are damaged by a covered road hazard. Here's what Wheel and Tire Protection has to offer:
- Replacement of wheels if structurally damaged due to covered road hazards
- Covers replacement of the tire if damaged due to a covered road hazard, such as glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails, etc. (includes tires with run-flat technology)
- Covers replacement of the wheel if road hazard damage prevents the tire from sealing to the wheel and maintaining the tire manufacturer's air pressure specifications
- All approved costs related to the replacement of tires or wheels including taxes, labor costs, mounting and balancing fees, valve stems, and environmental/disposal fees
- Towing reimbursement, up to $100, if required due to covered road hazard damage
- Rental car reimbursement for up to 2 days, at $50 per day ($100 maximum benefit), in the event that a vehicle inspection is required or a covered repair requires shipment of damaged wheels
- Covers replacements of the original tires and wheels, as well as any replacement wheels or tires installed during the Agreement term
- Transferable from consumer to consumer for a $40 transfer fee
- No mileage limitations
- Prior claim authorization required
- Available on New, Certified Pre-Owned, and Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles and commercial vans
Coverage exclusions may apply1:
- Claims made without prior authorization
- Damage to tires with less than 3/32" tread depth at the lowest point on the tire at the time of damage
- Cosmetic damage to tires and wheels
- Damage caused by vandalism
- Damage caused by road conditions (such as uneven lanes or metal plates) found in construction zones or construction sites
- Damage resulting from failure to perform routine tire maintenance, including alignments, rotations and balancings, and failures from normal wear and tear, improper wear, or dry rot
- Vehicles used for certain commercial purposes are ineligible for coverage; see the product Agreement for details
Important Coverage Information:
Deductibles and aggregate claim limits may apply depending on the plan and the dealership from which you purchase the coverage. For a description of applicable deductibles and claim limits, see your Mercedes-Benz dealer.
Ask your Mercedes-Benz dealer about First Class Wheel and Tire Protection today.
1 Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your First Class Premium Protection Agreement or First Class Wheel and Tire Protection Agreement for specific coverage details, limitations, applicable deductibles and claim limits, and a complete list of exclusions.
This website provides general information about the optional First Class Wheel and Tire Protection product and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to your product Agreement for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations, exclusions, transferability and cancelability. Coverage may vary by state. This product may not be available in all states or for all vehicle models. This product is available at the time of vehicle sale or lease only. Please see your dealer for more information.
This is an optional product marketed through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. The Administrator/Obligor offering the First Class Wheel and Tire Protection product is Safe-Guard Products International LLC, Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA, toll-free number: 1-866-406-1315, except in Florida where the Administrator/Obligor of First Class Wheel and Tire Protection is Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation, Florida License Number 60126, Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA, toll-free number: 1-866-406-1315.